THE BLAST FURNACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is bullshit

2 posters

Go down

This is bullshit Empty This is bullshit

Post by CKStillers Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:50 am

let's not make blatant ASSUMPTIONS about who we think MIGHT have done it. I suspect it was fresno and MC. I won't throw stones at anyone until i have FACTS, which might never happen. Frankly, i don't care WHO did it....i just want the problem fixed. I have left 3 v-mails for trenches and obviously he has not yet fixed it. i updated your article about this problem.....i removed the fiddy reference because we do not have any facts that support that he HAKCED into our board....only innuendo.

1. Fiddy said that.
2. It's not a leap at all.
3. Half the accounts on those Yuku forums are Fiddy, aka King Troll.

Stillers.com looks like a big fucking joke right now. I'm sure everyone at Fury is getting a laugh out of this. And all the posters who are actually using the Yuku forums, and Fury now? Hell, how many people even had any clue whhat was going on until the message I posted (or haven't gone to the front page, and have no idea)?

Here we are, right before the biggest fucking regular season game of the year, and the trolls we've been complete unable to get rid of because we have no real power as mods have destroyed the site.

Swiss, Fresno, MC, Fiddy...all need lifetime IP bans. Mods need the ability to ban and check IP's in the future. This garbage has gone on long enough. I'm not staying around to be part of this if nothing is going to get fixed. The whole reason we moved to new forums was to stop this sort of thing...

CKStillers
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

This is bullshit Empty Re: This is bullshit

Post by Still Blitz Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:52 am

CK .... go to the live chat at the bottom of the main page.
Still Blitz
Still Blitz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum